Pixie Lott's Crazy Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single

5 posters

Go down

What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single Empty What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single

Post  MarthaJonesFan Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:54 am

Discuss the release of the new single, including pre-orders, tracklisting, video and promotion.

To discuss the song itself, please go here: https://pixielott.forumotion.co.uk/t29-what-do-you-take-me-for-ft-pusha-t

What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single Mzi.mtfveefx.600x600-75
Pre-order: http://itunes.apple.com/gb/preorder/what-do-you-take-me-for-feat./id474064458
Download Tracklisting:
1. What Do You Take Me For?
2. What Do You Take Me For? (Bimbo Jones Remix)
3. What Do You Take Me For? (E-Squire Remix)
4. What Do You Take Me For? (Benji Boko Remix)
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

http://www.freewebs.com/marthajonesfan

Back to top Go down

What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single Empty Re: What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single

Post  Sam Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:57 am

I actually love the cover.
The purple fits with the picture, and it's frankly one of the best photos in the whole album photoshoot.

I also hope she does an acoustic of this, at HMV Forum on Wednesday, they didn't show the Pusha T rap, and she done her 'ooohs' and it sounded amazing.

SO EXCITED, FOURTH #1.
Sam
Sam
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single Empty Re: What Do You Take Me For? (ft. Pusha T) - Second Single

Post  MarthaJonesFan Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am

Sam wrote:I actually love the cover.
The purple fits with the picture, and it's frankly one of the best photos in the whole album photoshoot.

I also hope she does an acoustic of this, at HMV Forum on Wednesday, they didn't show the Pusha T rap, and she done her 'ooohs' and it sounded amazing.

SO EXCITED, FOURTH #1.

She's up against JLS that week, so she's got some stiff competition already. She'll bag another Top 10, at least.
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayLott Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 am

I hope she gets a slot on XFactor, I don't think she'll beat JLS though. I think if she does XF, she will definitely be #2, and if she does hit number 1 she'll tie Geri Halliwell for most #1's by a British female.
JayLott
JayLott

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 am

JLS? Easy, everybody said that Leona Lewis would get #1 with Collide.. and look who got number 1 cheerscat
Sam
Sam
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaJonesFan Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am

Sam wrote:JLS? Easy, everybody said that Leona Lewis would get #1 with Collide.. and look who got number 1 cheerscat

You have a fair point. Razz But JLS have a much larger fanbase than Leona, I think, and they've already had 5 number 1s.

TBH, I'm happy with either Pixie or JLS. Smile
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JayLott Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 am

To be fair, Collide was awful. Laughing
JayLott
JayLott

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Do Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:51 am

Why is this thread sticky? confused

Mama Do
Mama Do
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  MarthaJonesFan Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:57 am

Mama Do wrote:Why is this thread sticky? confused

Because it's the current single.
MarthaJonesFan
MarthaJonesFan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:05 am

The majority of people prefer this to All About Tonight, so Crazycats are gunna go hard.
Sam
Sam
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  JayLott Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:22 am

Sam wrote:The majority of people prefer this to All About Tonight, so Crazycats are gunna go hard.

True, and AAT managed to sell 88K, with an XF performance imagine what this could do?
JayLott
JayLott

Back to top Go down

Post  KissTheStars Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:23 am

the x factor proformence wuld be near the end and thats when more people watch
KissTheStars
KissTheStars
Admin
Admin

https://pixielott.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:27 am

+ Leona and Pixie performed on Red or Black, also one of Simon Cowell's shows, and that helped boost Pixie's sales.
It was also the day it released that she performed, which was also a good choice as it put her to #1 on iTunes chart the following morning + I met her that day;}

If Pixie performs on the week she releases the album+single, then that'd be good.
Sam
Sam
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Mama Do Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:51 am

When Leona performed on Red or Black, a lot of people thought that was the near end of her singing career. It was that bad...
Mama Do
Mama Do
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Exactly,
Red or Black was Leona's main hope of getting #1..
shame Pixie's was so much better!
Sam
Sam
Crazy Cat
Crazy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down